Our Covid-19 Policy
KOVELI TRAVEL’S APPROACH to Covid-19
With the global COVID-19 pandemic impacting countries all over the world, your travel plans and holidays maybe effected. Koveli travel understands that you may wish to cancel or postpone your bookings to a later date. We are working with all our accommodation partners to ensure flexible cancellation policies wherever possible.
Please ensure before booking your holidays that you check the destination you are travelling to and it’s travel advisory before proceeding to make your holiday bookings. If you need to alter your holiday bookings please go to “manage your bookings” on our website with your assigned login or contact us at [email protected] to alter your bookings.Please note that Koveli Travel will not be responsible for any incurred charges by the holiday accommodation providers.
Our advice: 2 weeks prior to your holiday to make any changes to your bookings or cancellations as your travel may not be eligible and availability of free cancellations.
COVID-19 Travel Advice (From Maldives Immigration)
- All foreign travellers visiting Maldives must submit a duly completed online health declaration form within 24 hours prior your departure to the Maldives from any destination.
- Passengers entering to Maldives are NO LONGER required to present a PCR negative test result upon arrival if the individual(s) have completed the prescribed dose(s) of a Covid-19 vaccine that is being approved by the Maldives Food & Drug Authority or by the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) and at least 14 (fourteen) days have passed since. (Booster dose(s) are not required to be eligible for this exemption).
- Tourists who spend their holiday in tourist facilities in inhabited islands are NO LONGER required to do a PCR test when departing from respective inhabited islands.
- Tourists are required to follow guidelines in place by the Ministry of Tourism https://tourism.gov.mv
- Travelers who develop COVID-19 signs and symptoms will be tested for COVID-19 and if the test result is positive, the traveler will be subject to isolation as per the Health Protection Agency protocols.
Please keep up to date on the latest COVID-19 Travel Updates on: https://www.tourism.gov.mv/covid19